So I made a list…
These are the first set of goals I’ve set for myself to help me on my way to saying goodbye to my weight…
1. Give up cigarettes and alcohol
2. Start going for walks 3 times per week for at least 30 minutes
3. Snacking healthily. More fruit & lots of water.
4. Increase my level of exercise. Introduce a more rewarding cardio.
5. Eliminate unhealthy foods from regular meals. Start using healthy alternatives.
6. Increase level of exercise to difficult cardio 3 times per week and introduce weights.
7. Only one ‘unhealthy’ day per week.
8. Eating healthily & exercising regularly = FEELING HAPPY :)
Of course I am well aware these goals aren’t specific, but they’re important to my journey. Looking forward to the day I can say I ticked these all off! :) xoxo